We are pleased to announce that we have been granted permits to return back to Phase 2 training. These will be limited training sessions focusing on individual skills and techniques. All field sessions will be held at Dignity Sports Park in Carson, and home of the LA Galaxy. Below you will find 3 different waivers that will be required upon walking on the field, and a map with parking and protocol from Dignity SP. Below is an outline of what protocols we will adhere to per Cal South, Dignity SP, and the CDC. All waivers MUST be signed by the parent or legal guardian prior to entrance to the field space.
Please make sure if you have not registered with your team to please do so now. We cannot allow non-registered players within the training groups.
Regarding the signed waiver forms, please print out and return ONLY the signed papers; we don't need the entire contract. Families not comfortable with this return to play protocol, please communicate with your coach so they can adjust the session. Fram and our staff fully understand that each family has a different comfort level with the return, and will support your patience if you choose not to return to play at this time.
Lastly, your coach will give you the schedule and fill you in with any questions that you may have. Thank you for being patient during this process and we will see you all very soon!
SOCCER CAMPS (LIMITED INDIVIDUAL DRILLS AND PRACTICE)
1. State and/or Local “stay and shelter” regulations are lifted for Youth Sports with conditions.
2. Cal South lifts the suspension allowing training to resume based on State and/or Local social distancing guidelines.
3. If a parent/guardian does not feel comfortable having their child Return to Play, Leagues/Clubs shall be supportive of player choosing NOT Returning to Play.
4. League/Clubs have all the COVID-19 prevention and response protocols in place.
5. COVID-19 Prevention and Response Protocol information has been distributed to everyone involved and receipt acknowledgements received by the Leagues/Clubs.
6. During Phase 1, it is important to consider injury risk strategies as endurance, strength and soccer skills come back into focus.
7. Training groups must abide by the maximum number of players allowed in a “Training Group” based on State and/or Local social distancing guidelines.
8. All practice drills and activities are to focus on individual fitness and skills training for the authorized Training Group in a socially distant environment.
9. Drills within a Training Group may involve passing, provided that the ball is not touched by the player other than by their feet and the players maintain social distancing as regulated by State and/or Local authorities.
10. Participants within a Training Group may not arrive at the facility (training area) until the previous Training Group has completely departed.
11. Limit the number of participants in the facility (training area) such that social distancing always allows for participants and employees to maintain a minimum of six (6) feet of distance from one another.
12. League/Club Administrators and Coaches must always wear masks while training unless actively involved in the Training Drill and/or coaching and/or within the six (6) feet distance restrictions.
13. Parents should ideally drop off kids and pick them up from practice if applicable.
13.1. If parents choose to stay and observe the practice, they may do so from pre-designated areas, wear masks, while keeping proper distancing from athletes and other parents.
14. Provide a minimum separation between Training Groups of at least six (6) feet.